The Unilag Law Review publishes articles for its online forum and seeks to publish at least two articles every month. Article submissions are accepted all through the year from lawyers, judges, lecturers and professors of law, and law students alike. The Article for the Online Forum can be on any area of the law and can be either a case note or statute review or on any area of legal scholarship. Articles submitted for the online forum must meet the following requirements:
- The subject of the email should state; Submission for Online Forum.
- It must be at least 800 words and not more than 3,000 words.
- The Author should include the following; name, current profession and institution.
- The Author must submit a recent portrait (head to shoulder photograph)
- The Author must send in a short biography of not more than 75 words.
- All entries should be submitted to email@example.com
- Articles must not contain footnotes.
- Articles must not have been published elsewhere, either online or in print.